ADRP_Architecture Design, Research & Practice Lab 2 AD Lab >
Architecture Design, Research & Practice Laboratory at Korea University focuses on researching the possibility of architectural design as a social catalyst basing on the dynamics between architecture, urban, society, culture, and technology. The lab pursues architecture that can organically respond to the rapidly changing social contexts, experimental integration of innovative technologies and rigorous investigation into the sustainable architecture. Realization of the research and theory outputs through actual architecture practice is the central aim of the lab, and the main topics of the research are as follows.
1. Study on the high-rise buildings, urban and social relations
2. Research on sustainable architecture design
3. Study on System Integration of Architecture and Technology
4. Study on High Performance Exterior Design
5. Research on High Efficiency Eco-friendly Retrofit